• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

Name of Vendor at the 2014 WCAF

Joe Weinbeck

Frequent Poster
Company
JB Picture Framing Studio
Can some one remember or know where I can find the name and contact information for a Korean Vendor at the 2014 WCAF. They were selling packets of 12 Mucha prints and a couple of other print packets. I believe they were an art dealer but I cannot remember for sure. They had a small booth that I believe was across on down a few spaces from Tech Mark. I appreciate any information. Thank you. Joe

Can some one remember or know where I can find the name and contact information for a Korean Vendor at the 2014 WCAF. They were selling packets of 12 Mucha prints and a couple of other print packets. I believe they were an art dealer but I cannot remember for sure. They had a small booth that I believe was across on down a few spaces from Tech Mark. I appreciate any information. Thank you. Joe

Hi Joe, I've emailed you a 2014 WCAF list of exhibitors privately, see if you recognize any names :smile:

Thank you Sheila & Cliff. Hopefully I will be able to find them with your help. I did purchase a packet of the Mucha and have had request for more of the same. Thank you again, Joe

Back