• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

Help! Maybe?

Dave Holzer

New participant
Company
Underground Gallery
Age finally caught me. Closed my shop and have disposed most of my equipment. Now, I just don’t quite know how to liquidate my remaining framing stock. I have several unopened boxes, but most is a couple of sticks from multiple sources. I’ve considered using an auction company, but their response have not been positive. Any advice would be helpful.

Hi Dave,
You can post this in the For Sale forum with images.

I know moulding is a hard thing to liquidate unless you let it go very very cheap. Depending on how it has been stored and how old it is will all be things to consider as I am sure you already know. There are some companies such as https://www.clevelandskyline.com/Assorted_Moulding.htm which do sell liquidations for shops. Also consider posting on Facebook Marketplace or some similar site in your area to see if anyone local may be interested.

Good Luck
Robin

WCAF 2025
Back